Tips from our team
- TIP 1 - GOOD LIGHTING . We all love good lighting. Take a photo outside in daylight, or in a well lit room. Our artists work directly with the photo you upload, so ensure you capture your pet in good light, and that you're happy with the colors in your photo.
- TIP 2 - ALL ABOUT THE POSITION. The more detail, the better. Try to get a close up of your pet. Sitting down and standing up photos work best... When your pet is laid down it's harder to create an amazing piece of art. A photo taken directly in front of your pet works best.
- TIP 3 - TWO'S A CROWD. You've heard of the saying 'three's a crowd', right? Well here at Printy Pets, two's a crowd too! Take a photo of your pet without any other animals in the shot. One pet per photo. If you have a pair of inseparable pets that you want on one single product, then we can still do that, don't worry! Please note: All photos undergo a screening process once your order has been placed. If there's an issue with the photo and we believe your artwork won't be as detailed as we'd both like, we will email you. But if we don't hear back, we'll have to proceed with the photo you originally provided.
- Taking photos from overhead. Remember not to leave their ears out of frame, especially if they're especially pointy or floppy! Our artists can only work with what's in the photo.
- Taking a photo of your pet with other animals in the shot
Good Pet Pic Gallery
STEP 1 - TAKE A CUTE PHOTO Take a photo of your pet! Don't worry, you don't need any fancy equipment. A smartphone camera will do take the perfect pic. STEP 2 - PICK YOUR PRODUCT After taking a pic, it's time to take your pick out of our range of products! Once you've decided what to order, simply upload your pic and select your favorite background color. STEP 3 - UNWRAP AND SHARE THE LOVE 💕 Take a photo of your pet next to their custom gift and share it with us on Instagram using #PrintyPets